Inside Sales Representative
To begin working for our subsidiary, based in South Bend, Indiana.
A challenging task
- Gaining B-to-B using a professional market development
- Consulting, maintenance and expansion of customers in technical trade and in OEM market
- Enthusiasm to open up and to develop actively country-specific market potential
- Market research and analysis of focused country-specific industrial clusters
- Create customer orders, initiate quotes, provide follow up after the sale
A successful background
- Driven to succeed
- 2-4 years’ experience in selling products which require explanation
- Experience in telephone acquisition
- High affinity of technical products and their sale
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- A compensation package comprised of a competitive hourly pay plus bonus program.
- Health Insurance/PTO/Paid Holidays
NORRES North America, is the US subsidiary of NORRES Group Germany, a leading international provider of innovative industrial hoses, hose systems and high-performance plastic products for more than 125 years. The company provides solutions to OEMs across a wide range of industries, from material handling equipment to street sweeping vehicles to dust extraction systems. NORRES serves as a strong partner to OEMs and offers flexible, customizable solutions to meet customers’ unique needs.
If you are looking to for an opportunity that offers professional development. A good career outlook in a dynamic, growing international company. Then now is your chance, please apply today. To do so, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs(at)norres.com ASAP. Your cover letter should include:
- Earliest possible start date
- Salary expectations